Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tonight, Ladies and Gentlemen; a quick introduction

I'm Ad Roberts, i'm 20 and i have an unbelievable passion and love for music. I work for McColls in Holmes Chapel, earning a fair wage to pay for my addiction (to the arts of course).

I also make dark electro music under the moniker 'ADMRBTS'. I have recently finished recording my debut album 'Lightbulbs and Handguns', with production help from my dear friend Ben Carland, who has previously worked with The XX, Fake Blood, Bolt Action Five and The Rapture.

Throughout my blog I'll be covering the latest music and tunes rocking my world and also letting you in to a few secrets of the workplace, that may interest you too.

So let's enjoy this ride together guys, and i'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment