Tuesday 12 April 2011

What I'll Blog, and When

Thought up a little timetable for my blogs.
Will strive to keep up with it as much as i can!

Tuesday; Focus On...
On Tuesdays i'll be focusing on one artist in particular, looking at their career so far and looking into the future.

Wednesday; New Music Wednesday
Self-explanitory, i'll be introducing you to the latest cuts of music rocking my world.

Thursday; 1000 Albums You Have To Hear!
I'll be discussing my favourite albums of all time, advising you to the biggest and the best in the industry.

Friday; All work, no play
A break from the non-stop music blogs, and a chance to reveal what life is really like working in retail.

Sunday; Top 20 Of The Week
A quick rundown of my top 20 songs of this week

Monday; Release Day
A Look at what the music world is releasing Singles and Albums-wise

Of course, when i can, there will be more blogs about anything and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment